What does it mean?
- Conversational Tone - Approachable, friendly, sincere
- Heightened Life - Conversational with all the boring parts taken out
- Conversational voice-overs can be different
When should we practice it?
- Should be part of your warm-ups every day - Clearly define a warm-up pattern. Spend a little bit on creating your warm-up routine for conversational reads, i.e. examples that you can use to imitate, and practice them.
- Before you go into a recording session - Develop a sentence, brief script, or phrase and put it to memory. Before you begin recording the conversational read, repeat those words 2-4 times to drop yourself into the conversational pocket.
- When you are driving alone - One of the best times to practice your conversational tone is when you are alone.
Where should you use it?
- Directions by the client - Clearly when a client asks you to use it
- Interpretation - But there is also an interpretation of the script, and the client can be saying one thing but...