What we’ll cover in this course...
- How to get started on ACX with setting up your Profile and Settings Correctly
I will show you how to set up your profile and setting correctly so that you can present yourself as a professional who know what they are doing, even you are just starting out. We will go over the About section, Credits, and Awards and Recognition. I will show you what to write so you don’t look like an amateur.
- How to find the right books to audition for, upload an audition, and show the research that goes behind winning those auditions
I show you what to type in for all of the search criteria, how to sort the books that are right for you, where to do your research and what to look for in your research. I will also show you how to tailor your audition and messages to the rights holder that will give you a leg up with the competition.
- How to submit your audio files for publication on Audible
I go through how to submit your 15 minute sample, and then how to submit a book to be approved for Audible. I use an actual book that I am submitting for final approval so you can see how it is really done
- Format your files ACX Standards so you always get approved
One of the biggest questions I get is how to format audio files to ACX standards. The ACX QA team is relentless and I will show you how to never be afraid of them again.
- Bonus Content: How to use ACX and Amazon to find audiobook publishers and authors that you can submit to for work.